Saturday, September 7, 2013

Success and Hapiness



I have been deliberating all this week, letting go of ideas, and forcing myself to not write- not that the week hasn’t been busy, with exams. So, I have slowed down for an occasion, a moment I wanted to cherish with complete pleasure. And now, I just wanna celebrate and dance and jump in joy! It’s been 7 months, 8000 page views and 300+ comments on my blog and here is the 100th post! I had started this all because of my mother, who forced me to start uploading my stuff somewhere, and the obvious answer to this was to make a blog.

I started off by just uploading my existing works, and when the folder containing them drained, I felt like I was facing a wall. Then there enters Adithya Manikumar with his bag full of tricks about writing. I seriously need to thank him about it! He has always brought out something to learn for me, and whenever I have hit a wall, he has broken it down. I started browsing wattpad.com, and also started getting more ideas from there.

By then, the academic year had begun again, and I started writing more as submissions for English in college. The ideas kept coming, and my aspirations kept increasing as well. Adithya then introduced me to haikus, and indiblogger.in which attracted me a bit too much, and I started pushing for more.

So, finally, I decided two weeks ago that I should do 15 posts in 15 days to get to my 100 today, as incidentally it is my birthday as well…:D

So, on the day I turn 17, I am putting up my 100th post, and for it I would like to thank God, most of all- it is because of him that I keep getting ideas and the words to enhance my ideas. Next, I thank all of my friends who push me on with their comments, friends who provide me with new ideas, and the friends who have supported me with this.

A special thanks to the brothers I have obtained through this period and who have abused, and also ‘inspired’ me (Adithya, Rishikesh, Devji sir, Rayemon- you are the part behind the inspiration, Krishna and Anil are the ones behind the abuses…:P). Jokes apart, I would seriously thank you all for your undying support.

Going back up the list, and starting the count again, the largest thank you to my parents; who have forever been my idols in life and have always been at my side. Last week they surprised me with a Samsung Galaxy Note 510 as a birthday gift, which I wanted from a long time, and getting it numbed me with happiness. Mom and Dad, love you both so very much…and a big thank you for being there for me at all times. J

Signing off with the hope to keep writing, and a big thank you to my blog, which has been forced to change a lot in the time from its birth. Love you so much my lovely bloggie!!

20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday :)
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Of course you will...and if you don't then I will find you..and I will kill you..;) :P

      Delete
  3. Awesome Karan!!! A very happy birthday and many many congratulations on hitting the century in 7 months!! :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 100 in such a short span! Great going!!!
    A very happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100 posts in such a short period.. that was really something..
    I wish you a very happy birthday.. way to go Karan. God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many Many Happy Returns of The Day Karan! and also congrats for your quick century and keep maintaining Ur good strike rate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!
    Hearty congratulations on your blog century!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude d blog rocks....!!!
    loved it...!!
    i waise to dnt read nythin bt a few days bck jus tuk a look at ur blog....
    n nw im a fan of it...!!
    keep up d good work buddy...
    n congo...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will make something like that next time, as your help keeps coming...so you will be a part of my post next time as well..;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Karan, keep blogging and you will climb all the milestones of a blogger

    ReplyDelete