Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Walk Down Memory Lane- A Re-Union...:'D


The feeling of happiness came through the moment I got the glimpse of them. Standing in the shade to protect themselves from the immense heat, they stood there looking around for me. I had known that they would not be able to recognize me and that was true. The look of extreme shock and astonishment brought out my laughter. They hadn’t changed a bit; not a bit in the last 4 years. But still, the friendship remained intact. Even though we hadn’t met in like 4 years, everything was still the same.

It seriously would seem odd to say that I was the only guy among the four of us, and I was shocked as well at the fact that all of us spent 3 hours together, reliving our past memories. The kid parties and all of the time we had spent in our ‘bachpan’. I being very forgetful could not remember a single incident which even I had been a part off!!

But, an exciting evening in all. With the fun with dogs, and the loooong walk, and that bottle of water; the meet turned into a perfect adventure. The feeling of complete rejuvenation and bliss has filled me since we met again…and I look forward to another meet…and hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment