Saturday, April 20, 2013

Someone Extremely Special...:D


Her loving touch, her caring eyes,
There can never be any one so nice,
She loves, she shouts,
But at the end of the day, she never sleeps after having an angry bout.

Always a smile on her face, be it morning noon or night,
She keeps on working even if her health isn’t all right,
A guiding figure in the darkness, a distant light,
She tackles my problems with all her might.

She never asks for anything other than my smile,
And when that happens, her face glows with beauty visible from a mile,
Handling a family single-handedly, not a very easy task,
She will do anything for which I ask.

Nothing she does is ever easy,
And she is not less than a superwoman,
Respect is all she deserves along with a package of love,
And all I can call her is mother.

Just a small display of affection and respect dedicated to my mother who has supported me all my life. Love you mom…:D :D

7 comments:

  1. This is just super Man! Love you for writing this. :) Just try to read more of the things you like to write about. The day isn't far when you'll become a paid writer... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely written. love you too son. thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tribute to you Mother.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic tribute to mother. Nice write.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Karan .. My Mother strongest :)a great way to salute a woman who is just the most special .

    ReplyDelete