Monday, April 8, 2013

The Journey...Sadness Redefined- Part 1



It is two years since that day. The day he went away. And now the tears have subsided; the darkness from his absence has vanished; and now life is moving on. All the event had managed to do was to remove the misconception of happy endings from my life; it wrenched me out of the reel world I resided in. It showed me the reality, the dark abyss which life really is.

But now, it’s different. I have found a new love; a love which permeates the heart of many, the love for dance. I sway in it like a carefree butterfly- a completely opposite image from the one which stood in front of the mirror a couple of years ago. Now it feels different; I feel different.

I think about it and I feel happy that things proceeded this way. But still, the open wound in my heart still bleeds; my eyes become moist when I think about it. He scarred me for life and now I wait for someone to wipe out the scar-someone who will love me like never before, someone who will treat me like a real princess, someone who will make me smile and someone who will wipe away my tears. But I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment