Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Best Boon of Life...


Sometimes the darkness sets in with the sadness and gloom. And then people look around for support; a light in the darkness; a helping hand. Family is the priority in such situations but there are the other relationships which provide the stepping stones and the safe havens to pass through the dangerous storms-friends and their priceless friendship.

The umbrellas during the storms;
Criticizing mistakes and helping me to reform;
They shout and fight;
But they also do care and push me forward with all their might.

They support me in those shaky ventures;
And recharge my tired brain with crazy ideas;
These are the people with whom I discuss and argue, unnecessarily at times,
But they do not mind.

The jewels of my life;
They stud it with the color of happiness, enjoyment and fun.
With the color of creativity, vigor, and verve;
And with the color of passion, strength and power.

A small note of thanks to all of those friends who have supported me and been with me in those times of distress and the helped me out many-a-times from the void.

No comments:

Post a Comment